Havana, Aug 21 (PL).- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez reiterated his rejection of US atempts to sabotage Cuban medical colaboration in over 60 countries.
According to Rodriguez, the Trump administration's policy in this regard pursues the purpose of seeking further pretexts to increase its hostile policy against Cuba, including the blockade imposed for over six decades.
The Foreign Minister tweeted in defen of the efforts of some 30,000 Cuban health workers, deployed mostly in Third World countries, and highlighted the international prestige of such efforts, which he described as a byword for solidarity and humanism.
US governmental representatives have repeatedly attacked Cuban colaborators who work in other nations, such as Venezuela, while criticizing the quality of Cuan professionals and their participation in social programs in different countries.
Since the 1960s, Cuban physicians and nurses have provided humanitarian assistance in response to natural disasters and health emergencies, or medical collaboration through agreements between governments in several latitudes.
Cuba's international cooperation efforts also extend to other areas such as education, culture and sports.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 4109
- online: 156
- total: 7087202