Mystery surrounds the disappearance of forty two Mexican high school students over one year and a half ago
Nineteen months after the disappearance of forty two high school students from the Mexican county of Ayotzinapa, in the State of Guerrero, their relatives and o... More
On 16 April, 1961, on the aftermath of bombings by US-operated warplanes against several Cuban airports, a prelude to the mercenary invasion by Playa Giron—Ba... More
No other date is more symbolic than April 16, that of our party’s founding. On the eve of the mercenary invasion at Playa Girón, after honoring the victim... More
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 1591
- online: 148
- total: 4371916