No other date is more symbolic than April 16, that of our party’s founding. On the eve of the mercenary invasion at Playa Girón, after honoring the victim... More
Cuba remains in the very center of worldwide interest following the announcement that the President of the United States Barak Obama will visit Havana on March ... More
When I recently learned of the request by Nobel Peace laureate Adolfo Perez Esquivel, of Argentina, to U.S. President Barack Obama, a Nobel Peace laureate hims... More
A major economic breakthrough is springing to life these days that could change the face of South America. The construction of a Central Bi-oceanic Railway Corr... More
One year after the remaining three Cuban anti-terrorists –- Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labañino and Antonio Guerrero -- returned home from unjust imprisonment ... More
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1277
- online: 200
- total: 4079758