Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State approved Thursday the country's climate change plan, aimed at confronting and mitigating the impact of the weather phenomenon in the coming years.
The meeting, presided by President Raúl Castro, also reviewed the guidelines to elaborate the country's economic plan and state budget for the year 2018, among other important issues.
Regarding the plan to confront and mitigate the effects of climate change, its implementation will require short, medium and long-term investment.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 6271
- online: 169
- total: 7098984