Paris, November 7 (RHC)-- According to diplomatic sources, Elba Rosa Pérez, Cuban Minister of Science, Technology and Environment met in Paris with Brune Poirson, French Secretary of State for Ecological Transition.
During the meeting, the speakers discussed the main issues on the bilateral agenda, and ratified the interest of both parties to cooperate in specific research projects, exchanges on environmental issues and confronting climate change.
The Cuban minister heads the delegation that is participating in the thirty-ninth General Conference of Unesco, United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture.
As part of the program, she presented to the diplomats, specialists and representatives of international organizations the 'Tarea Vida' (life task), a state plan conceived by the Cuban government to face climate change.
- Cuba says lack of political will by industrialized nations hampers eradication of poverty and hunger
- Excerpts of the address by foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez at 26th Ibero-American Summit
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3129
- today: 1920
- online: 124
- total: 5345291