Havana, November 24 (RHC)-- The International Congress of Agricultural Sciences concluded Friday in Havana, after three days of fruitful work sessions.
In the final day of the Agrociencias 2017 about fifty works were discussed, including one about the use of highly dangerous pesticides.
At the closing of the congress, a book was presented on the impact of Fidel Castro on cattle raising during the Revolution, which highlights the role of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution in the development of that sphere.
Some 400 experts from around twenty countries, including Cuba, participated in the event.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 2184
- online: 101
- total: 4611110