Havana, November 24 (RHC)-- The International Congress of Agricultural Sciences concluded Friday in Havana, after three days of fruitful work sessions.
In the final day of the Agrociencias 2017 about fifty works were discussed, including one about the use of highly dangerous pesticides.
At the closing of the congress, a book was presented on the impact of Fidel Castro on cattle raising during the Revolution, which highlights the role of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution in the development of that sphere.
Some 400 experts from around twenty countries, including Cuba, participated in the event.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3243
- online: 117
- total: 4489095