Heat records smash temperatures. Photo: Nature Climate Change
Washington, July 30 (RHC)-- In climate change news, a staggering 41 different heat records have been broken in the United States so far this month alone.
According to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, climate change and warming temperatures will cause suicide rates to rise. The study warns up to 26,000 more people could die by suicide in the United States by 2050 if humans don’t reduce emissions of greenhouse gas pollution.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 744
- online: 102
- total: 5418290