Heat records smash temperatures. Photo: Nature Climate Change
Washington, July 30 (RHC)-- In climate change news, a staggering 41 different heat records have been broken in the United States so far this month alone.
According to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change, climate change and warming temperatures will cause suicide rates to rise. The study warns up to 26,000 more people could die by suicide in the United States by 2050 if humans don’t reduce emissions of greenhouse gas pollution.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 640
- online: 106
- total: 5047939