Greenland ice sheet melting at fastest pace in centuries. Photo: Reuters
Washington, December 10 (RHC)-- A new report finds Greenland’s ice sheet is melting at the fastest rate in centuries, as atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from human activity continue to increase to historic highs.
Writing in the journal Nature, a team of international researchers warns that not only is Greenland’s melt beginning to add to global sea level rise, but the rate of the melt is accelerating.
- Foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez says Cuba condemns terrorism and war
- Cuban minister of culture: Decree 349 was issued to favor, promote and protect culture and artistic actions in public spaces
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3412
- today: 2575
- online: 158
- total: 5566189