All generations of Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba, included the professional company, will perform at Havana’s Nacional Theater this weekend with the show 1, 2, 3 … All on Stage!
On Friday and Saturday, December 9th and 10th at 8:30 p.m., and on Sunday, December 11th at 5:00 p.m. the famous Cuban company will be at the Nacional Theater’s Avellaneda Hall, as it’s been customary in December.
If 2015 was a magnificent year for Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba (LADC) since it went back to the stage of the New Victory Theatre, in the heart of Broadway, and also became the island’s first dance company to perform at the Latin Grammy Awards Ceremony, the year that is about to wind up has even been greater.
It turns out that in 2016 LADC not only began celebrations marking the 25th anniversary of the ensemble founded by maestra Lizt, but also received the International Spotlight Award (International Prize of Honor) as part of the National Arts and Humanities Youth Program presented by Michelle Obama at the request of the US President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities. The tickets for the show 1, 2, 3… all on Stage! will be on sale as of Wednesday, December 7th, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 1631
- online: 125
- total: 6062709