Cuban Painter and Engraver Eduardo Roca
Havana, December 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban painter and engraver Eduardo Roca, well known as “Choco,” received Tuesday the 2017 National Prize in Plastic Arts for his valuable contribution to the development of visual arts in the country.
The artist has a degree in Art History from the University of Havana and has developed an important teaching job in institutions of that specialty in Cuba and Spain.
Choco’s work is exhibited in numerous cultural institutions and galleries around the world such as the Museum of Africa; the U.S. city of Chicago; the Museum of the Estampa, in Mexico, Kochi, in Japan, the Miró Foundation in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, and in Sweden.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2753
- online: 135
- total: 5255303