The art gallery of Old Havana’s Rubén Martínez Villena Library will open the exhibition El Alma Desnuda (the Naked Soul) by renowned Cuban painter Ernesto García Peña on Wednesday.
The exhibition includes drawings and paintings, especially made on the occasion of Saint Valentine’s Day. Translucid, sensual, passionate, pure forms and bodies make up the exhibition in which lines and drawings stand out among forms and lit up spaces.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2681
- online: 92
- total: 4465167