The art gallery of Old Havana’s Rubén Martínez Villena Library will open the exhibition El Alma Desnuda (the Naked Soul) by renowned Cuban painter Ernesto García Peña on Wednesday.
The exhibition includes drawings and paintings, especially made on the occasion of Saint Valentine’s Day. Translucid, sensual, passionate, pure forms and bodies make up the exhibition in which lines and drawings stand out among forms and lit up spaces.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3940
- online: 113
- total: 4931643