Cuban Writers and Artists Association's logo
Havana, January 28 (RHC)— Organizations, such as the Cuban Writers and Artists Association – UNEAC- and the Cuban Journalist Association –UPEC- have come out against the imperialist attempt to impose a puppet parallel government at the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
In a context of imperialist aggression against the constitutional government of Venezuela, Cuban writers, artists, performers and journalists have expressed their solidarity with the people and government of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, fully confident that justice will prevail over imperialist barbarism once again.
The intellectuals describe as despicable the attitude assumed by right wing governments which defend a false democracy and betray the people’s will and dream of a Latin America sustained by the principles of equality and solidarity.
At a Havana conference, UPEC and the Latin American Journalists Federation –FELAP- expressed that the aggressive policy of President Donald Trump is aimed at launching the Venezuelan people into a ‘fratricidal confrontation’ with the objective of exploiting the country’s resources. The two organizations, for their part, lashed out at the stance of some media outlets that have played the game of imperialist aggression against Venezuela.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 1845
- online: 132
- total: 5857955