Havana, March 14 (RHC)-- Pablo Milanes, one of the founders of the Cuban New Song Movement, is one of the nominees in 2019 to the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame, also known as La Musa Awards.
Pablo Milanés excels in the international arena for his virtuosity as a composer, singer and guitarist From his work there are more than 40 solo recordings and dozens of collaborations with musicians from all over the world.
Some of his most recognized songs include Yolanda, El amor de mi vida, Ámame como soy, La novia que nunca tuve, among others.
The list of 24 performing and non-performing nominees, include musicians from different genres such as Joan Manuel Serrat, Rubén Blades, Oscar D'León, Daddy Yankee, Willie Colón, Alejandro Lerner, Erasmo Carlos, Ivy Queen, and Johnny Pacheco.
The voting period has commenced and will be open until April 15 at midnight. The 2019 Latin Songwriter Hall Of Fame Inductees will be announced Monday, May 6th at 12 noon.
The final top six elected songwriters and composers for 2019 will be officially inducted at the 7th annual la Musa Awards to take place on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at the James L. Knight Center in Miami.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 1844
- online: 150
- total: 5761209