Peruvian-American percussionist Tony Succar is promoting a new video entitled The Train of Taste with Cuban musicians Cimafunk and Alexander Abreu.
The song that belongs to the album Más de mi also contains ocollaborations with Cuban singers Haila and Isaac Delgado.
Tony Succar says that he has always been interested in Cuban music because of his passion for timba, son, Latin jazz, Irakere and NG La Banda.
The recording of the Train of Taste was made separately: the instruments in Miami Unity One Studio, and in Cuba the lyrics with Cimafunk, and then with Alexander Abreu between Egrem and Scorpion Studios.
With his album, Succar has received nominations for the next Latin Grammy Awards in the Album of the Year and Best Salsa Album categories; as well as in the section Best Producer of the Year and Best Tropical Song for his collaboration with Ángel López on the topic Mas de mi.
The promotion tour of his new single will begin on October 19 at the Lehman Center for Performing Arts, in New York, followed by presentations in cities like Miami and Lima.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 28 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 26, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6447
- today: 5689
- online: 173
- total: 8045676