Havana, January 8 (RHC) -- Identified as the quintessential musical performing art in China, the world-famous Beijing Opera, Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, will be presented this weekend at the Avellaneda Hall of Cuba’s National Theater.
The performance will take place during the traditional Chinese cultural gala to be held this weekend on the occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Cuba, according to Juventud Rebelde newspaper. Organized by the Cuban Culture Ministry and the Chinese Embassy to Cuba, the cultural gala also celebrates the Chinese spring festival, which will be on January 25, 2020, and marks the beginning of the year 4 718 of the traditional Chinese calendar. To celebrate these six decades of friendship between the two nations, other activities have also been prepared, including the Culinary Festival scheduled for the National Hotel from January 17 to 19.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 23
- Soberon says upcoming Havana conference is a step forward toward strengthening Cuba's links with its nationals abroad
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #23
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 10184
- online: 144
- total: 7062786