Renowned Cuban musician and member of the Buena Vista Social Club project, Eliades Ochoa, has launched a new album titled El Eliades que soy.
Produced by the Bis Music record label, the album, recorded by the Santiago de Cuba based Siboney studios, belonging to Cuba’s largest recording industry company EGREM, includes a CD-DVD.
A tribute to Ochoa´s 35-year-old career with the Patria Quartet, the work is made up of 16 hits, including ‘sones’, ‘guarachas’, Ochoa’s classics and other tunes by renowned Cuban composers, such as Nico Saquito, Miguel Matamoros, Pepe Sanchez and Compay Segundo. A documentary about Ochoa was also filmed and is part of the album.
El Eliades que soy has been presented to the 2014 Latin Grammy Award Competition, in which the producers and Eliades Ochoa have high hopes of winning.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 2064
- online: 136
- total: 5945830