Renowned Cuban musician and member of the Buena Vista Social Club project, Eliades Ochoa, has launched a new album titled El Eliades que soy.
Produced by the Bis Music record label, the album, recorded by the Santiago de Cuba based Siboney studios, belonging to Cuba’s largest recording industry company EGREM, includes a CD-DVD.
A tribute to Ochoa´s 35-year-old career with the Patria Quartet, the work is made up of 16 hits, including ‘sones’, ‘guarachas’, Ochoa’s classics and other tunes by renowned Cuban composers, such as Nico Saquito, Miguel Matamoros, Pepe Sanchez and Compay Segundo. A documentary about Ochoa was also filmed and is part of the album.
El Eliades que soy has been presented to the 2014 Latin Grammy Award Competition, in which the producers and Eliades Ochoa have high hopes of winning.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2836
- today: 3087
- online: 112
- total: 6264217