Renowned Cuban musician and member of the Buena Vista Social Club project, Eliades Ochoa, has launched a new album titled El Eliades que soy.
Produced by the Bis Music record label, the album, recorded by the Santiago de Cuba based Siboney studios, belonging to Cuba’s largest recording industry company EGREM, includes a CD-DVD.
A tribute to Ochoa´s 35-year-old career with the Patria Quartet, the work is made up of 16 hits, including ‘sones’, ‘guarachas’, Ochoa’s classics and other tunes by renowned Cuban composers, such as Nico Saquito, Miguel Matamoros, Pepe Sanchez and Compay Segundo. A documentary about Ochoa was also filmed and is part of the album.
El Eliades que soy has been presented to the 2014 Latin Grammy Award Competition, in which the producers and Eliades Ochoa have high hopes of winning.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4314
- online: 215
- total: 4095877