Students from the Cuban Popular Dances School in Cyprus performed a musical show on the history of the art form on the Caribbean island.
Under the auspices of the Cuban embassy to the European country, the school’s closing performance took a tour of the development of Cuban music, dance and rhythms. Held at Nicosia’s European University Amphitheater, the show was attended by more than 400 people, including diplomats and public in general. Cuban ambassador, Aramís Fuente, presented participants, school staff and volunteers with diplomas and awards.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 394
- online: 105
- total: 5957010