Students from the Cuban Popular Dances School in Cyprus performed a musical show on the history of the art form on the Caribbean island.
Under the auspices of the Cuban embassy to the European country, the school’s closing performance took a tour of the development of Cuban music, dance and rhythms. Held at Nicosia’s European University Amphitheater, the show was attended by more than 400 people, including diplomats and public in general. Cuban ambassador, Aramís Fuente, presented participants, school staff and volunteers with diplomas and awards.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3036
- online: 124
- total: 5252372