The 16th edition of the art fair, Arte en La Rampa, considered a unique national cultural fiesta, began in the capital’s Pabellón Cuba Exhibit Halls, with the aim of providing a space for multicultural dialogue.
Concerts, exhititions, book launchings and handicraft sales make up the cultural gathering’s program. The commercial exhibition includes 90 stands by artists from the House of Funds for Cultural Assets, the entity that organizers the meet along with the Saíz Brothers Young Artists Association every year. Another 30 stands are at the disposal of visitors, including Cuba’s largest record label, the Artistic and Literary Promotion Society, Artex, and others.
A new collection of copies of works of art by renowned Cuban fine artist, Alfredo Sosabravo, a concert by Cuban troubadour, David Álvarez, and his band Juego de Manos opened the meet.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1613
- online: 110
- total: 4832347