The 16th edition of the art fair, Arte en La Rampa, considered a unique national cultural fiesta, began in the capital’s Pabellón Cuba Exhibit Halls, with the aim of providing a space for multicultural dialogue.
Concerts, exhititions, book launchings and handicraft sales make up the cultural gathering’s program. The commercial exhibition includes 90 stands by artists from the House of Funds for Cultural Assets, the entity that organizers the meet along with the Saíz Brothers Young Artists Association every year. Another 30 stands are at the disposal of visitors, including Cuba’s largest record label, the Artistic and Literary Promotion Society, Artex, and others.
A new collection of copies of works of art by renowned Cuban fine artist, Alfredo Sosabravo, a concert by Cuban troubadour, David Álvarez, and his band Juego de Manos opened the meet.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3566
- online: 127
- total: 4485319