The 16th edition of the art fair, Arte en La Rampa, considered a unique national cultural fiesta, began in the capital’s Pabellón Cuba Exhibit Halls, with the aim of providing a space for multicultural dialogue.
Concerts, exhititions, book launchings and handicraft sales make up the cultural gathering’s program. The commercial exhibition includes 90 stands by artists from the House of Funds for Cultural Assets, the entity that organizers the meet along with the Saíz Brothers Young Artists Association every year. Another 30 stands are at the disposal of visitors, including Cuba’s largest record label, the Artistic and Literary Promotion Society, Artex, and others.
A new collection of copies of works of art by renowned Cuban fine artist, Alfredo Sosabravo, a concert by Cuban troubadour, David Álvarez, and his band Juego de Manos opened the meet.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 433
- online: 118
- total: 5434335