The eastern city of Santiago de Cuba is hosting the 34th edition of the Caribbean Festival, one of the most important of its kind in the region.
Dedicated to the sister nation of Suriname on this occasion, representatives of some 30 countries are gathering in the eastern city as of July 3 to enjoy the Festival, also known as the Fire Fiesta. One thousand foreign participants from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Haiti and others are on hand in this traditional festivity.
Santiago de Cuba’s Heredia Cultural Complex is the event’s main venue, where the opening gala will take place. At the opening Surinamese performers will present their dances, traditional costumes and music as an example of the country’s diversity.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1818
- online: 171
- total: 4089018