The show Children of Cuba by Lizt Alfonso Children’s Ballet, currently touring Germany for the first time, is thrilling audiences, smiling and dancing at the downtown Schmidt Theater of Hamburg.
Their hard work and dreams of becoming professional dancers are turned into very good reviews by important media outlets, such as BILD HAMBURG, which headlined Pure life and happiness are dancing here. Describing the ensemble’s 16 children and teenagers is to talk about their devoted performance, discipline on stage and out of it, hard work, development and talent.
The city still remembers the Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba Company performance with the shows Strength and Rhythm at the Schauspielhause in 2009 and the world premiere of the show Amigas at the Thalia Theater in 2012. Lizt Alfonso plants the seed of love, dance and music in the hearts of children and youth, a virtue that is seen in the more than one thousand children who take class at the company headquarters every day and dream of joining it one day.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2864
- online: 136
- total: 4476544