Cuban singer-songwriter, Silvio Rodríguez, is set to resume its concerts in Cuban neighborhoods in September, including the community of San Antonio in Artemisa Province and in Santa Amalia Park in the Havana neighborhood of Arroyo Naranjo.
After a summer break, the famous Cuban troubadour’s upcoming concerts will be held on Friday, September 12th and Sunday, September 14, at 6 p.m. with special guests such as Cuban actor and comedian Osvaldo Diomeadiós, and the local band Juan Carlos Marín, El Trombón de Santa Amalia, and his group. Rodríguez began the first neighborhood tour in 2010, accumulating almost 60 performances on the outskirts of Havana, and in the provinces of Villa Clara, Cienfuegos, Matanzas and Holguín, with the aim of sharing his work with people in an everyday environment.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3563
- online: 221
- total: 3852176