Cuban audiences will be able to take a look at the recent history of South Africa during the 4th South African Film Festival organized by the country's embassy to Havana and the island’s Film Institute, ICAIC, from next October 6 through 12.
The event, set for Cuban capital's 23 and 12 Movie Theater, is part of the two nations’ activities to mark the 20th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral diplomatic relations.
Most of the films have reportedly had a major impact on South African and world audiences by the emotion of their stories and messages of unity. They are mostly based on real events related to the struggle of South African people against apartheid or deal with the current challenges of today’s society.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2712
- online: 115
- total: 4942288