Havana’s National Theater hosted the third and last concert of Moscow’s Devine Candlelight Convent Choir and the Horn Orchestra of Saint Petersburg on Thursday, October 2.
The outstanding chorus, made up of more than 20 musicians graduated from the Convent and Moscow’s Spiritual Academy, delighted Cuban audiences with a repertoire of sacred music, and songs from Russia, the Ukraine and the Cossack region. For its part, the Horn Orchestra, made up of 20 musicians graduated at Saint Petersburg Conservatory and winners of important Russian and international competitions, commonly uses 74 instruments known by their musical qualities; however, they brought 96 for this performance in Havana.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1545
- online: 182
- total: 4105655