Havana’s National Theater hosted the third and last concert of Moscow’s Devine Candlelight Convent Choir and the Horn Orchestra of Saint Petersburg on Thursday, October 2.
The outstanding chorus, made up of more than 20 musicians graduated from the Convent and Moscow’s Spiritual Academy, delighted Cuban audiences with a repertoire of sacred music, and songs from Russia, the Ukraine and the Cossack region. For its part, the Horn Orchestra, made up of 20 musicians graduated at Saint Petersburg Conservatory and winners of important Russian and international competitions, commonly uses 74 instruments known by their musical qualities; however, they brought 96 for this performance in Havana.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2895
- online: 159
- total: 4476575