The 5th edition of Havana's Dutch Film Festival will be held on October 24-31 at the 23 y 12 movie theater in Havana and will include eight films that will be screened in Cuba for the first time and a documentary.
Olivia Buning, coordinator of the Festival, said in a press conference at the Fresa y Chocolate Cinematographic Cultural Center that this edition is the most complete so far.
The Cuban public will be able to enjoy El precio del azucar, by Jean Van de Velde, the premiere of which will be attended by the director and by actress Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing, of Surinamese ancestry.
The screening of Profe, by Barbara Bredero; Wolf, by Marwan Kenzari, Arrepentimiento, by Dave Schram, winner of 12 international prizes; La familia es todo, by Joram Cursen; Tula, by Jeroen Leinder; and the documentary Paradoja, will be part of the program.
Also included are Odisea de amor, Rembrandt: yo acuso and El legado de Van Gogh, which tells the story of the famous painter and of his nephew, Engineer Vincent William van Gogh.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 576
- online: 190
- total: 3849189