Bailando, the contagious tune that mixes rhythms such as flamenco and urban Cuban music, was a hit last night at the Latin Grammys ceremony in Las Vegas.
Crowned in the categories of Best Urban Performance, Best Urban Song and Best Song of the Year, the tune is the fruit of a cooperation project between Cuba’s Descemer Bueno, Gente D’ Zona and Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the latter’s most recent album Sex and love labeled by Universal Music/Republic Records.
At the ceremony, performers such as Carlos Vives, the Puerto Rican band Calle 13 and Marc Anthony also received Latin Grammys for their most recent CDs
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2130
- online: 129
- total: 6070594