Bailando, the contagious tune that mixes rhythms such as flamenco and urban Cuban music, was a hit last night at the Latin Grammys ceremony in Las Vegas.
Crowned in the categories of Best Urban Performance, Best Urban Song and Best Song of the Year, the tune is the fruit of a cooperation project between Cuba’s Descemer Bueno, Gente D’ Zona and Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the latter’s most recent album Sex and love labeled by Universal Music/Republic Records.
At the ceremony, performers such as Carlos Vives, the Puerto Rican band Calle 13 and Marc Anthony also received Latin Grammys for their most recent CDs
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3269
- online: 120
- total: 4377391