Bailando, the contagious tune that mixes rhythms such as flamenco and urban Cuban music, was a hit last night at the Latin Grammys ceremony in Las Vegas.
Crowned in the categories of Best Urban Performance, Best Urban Song and Best Song of the Year, the tune is the fruit of a cooperation project between Cuba’s Descemer Bueno, Gente D’ Zona and Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the latter’s most recent album Sex and love labeled by Universal Music/Republic Records.
At the ceremony, performers such as Carlos Vives, the Puerto Rican band Calle 13 and Marc Anthony also received Latin Grammys for their most recent CDs
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4088
- today: 4348
- online: 202
- total: 6640183