Bailando, the contagious tune that mixes rhythms such as flamenco and urban Cuban music, was a hit last night at the Latin Grammys ceremony in Las Vegas.
Crowned in the categories of Best Urban Performance, Best Urban Song and Best Song of the Year, the tune is the fruit of a cooperation project between Cuba’s Descemer Bueno, Gente D’ Zona and Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the latter’s most recent album Sex and love labeled by Universal Music/Republic Records.
At the ceremony, performers such as Carlos Vives, the Puerto Rican band Calle 13 and Marc Anthony also received Latin Grammys for their most recent CDs
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4333
- online: 221
- total: 4087056