Bailando, the contagious tune that mixes rhythms such as flamenco and urban Cuban music, was a hit last night at the Latin Grammys ceremony in Las Vegas.
Crowned in the categories of Best Urban Performance, Best Urban Song and Best Song of the Year, the tune is the fruit of a cooperation project between Cuba’s Descemer Bueno, Gente D’ Zona and Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the latter’s most recent album Sex and love labeled by Universal Music/Republic Records.
At the ceremony, performers such as Carlos Vives, the Puerto Rican band Calle 13 and Marc Anthony also received Latin Grammys for their most recent CDs
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3017
- online: 122
- total: 4837670