Havana’s International Book Fair is set to run from February 12th through 22nd at the Morro- Cabaña complex with the launching of some 900 books.
Under the slogan “Reading is believing”, the 24th International Book Fair will honor Cuban writers, Olga Portuondo and Leonardo Acosta, and India will be the gathering’s guest of honor. The event’s program includes colloquiums, literary, artistic and academic conferences and lectures, exchanges between authors and readers and other activities aimed at commercializing and promoting Cuban, Latin American and Universal literature. When the fair is over in Havana, it will travel to rest of the Caribbean nation.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2743
- online: 209
- total: 4098698