The National Arts Teaching Award for 2015 was granted to musician and pedagogue, Roberto Chorens, in recognition of his successful career as a professor in different Cuban artistic educational institutions.
The classroooms of the National Music School, attached to the National Art School, knew of Chorens’ excellence, as well as the Higher Institute for the Art’s Music Department.On the Cuban TV show University for All, the renowned pedagogue taught courses on Music History and Appreciation, Cuban musicians and Cuban songs and emotions. An organ player, Chorens has been awarded several decorations, including the distinction for Cuban Education and for National Culture, as well as the Alejo Carpentier Medal.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 775
- online: 99
- total: 6072775