Following an intense season at Havana’s emblematic Martí Theater, the Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba show, ALAS, will be staged at the Milanés Theater in Cuba’s westernmost province of Pinar del Rio in late May.
ALAS was the first Choreography Award by the Cuban Writers and Artists Association, UNEAC, in 2006, when it was premiered at Havana’s Grand Theater. A chant to human spirituality, the show is set for 15, 16 y 17 de mayo. Artistically directed and choreographed by Lizt Alfonso; music score by Ernesto Hermida; and set and costume designs by Ricardo Reymena, ALAS is one of the best examples of the fusion style that characterizes the company. Starring will be dancers Sandra Reyes and Tamy González, who received both critics and audiences’ acclaim at the Martí Theater in Havana.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2402
- online: 104
- total: 4600303