The Cuban choir Entrevoces, directed by maestra Digna Guerra, won the Grand Prix at the International Choir Competition Serenade 2015, held in Washignton D.C., in the United States.
The choral group, currently touring the United States since June 15th, is also bringing back home the first prize in its category, where different choirs from Canada, Slovakia, the United States and other countries participated.
The competition’s jury has highlighted the high level of the Cuban choral group, its performance and the repertoire selected for the event, in which two pieces by Cuban maestro, Leo Brouwer, stood up. The many times awarded Cuban choir continues its US tour in cities, such as Louisville, Chicago, Durham and Minneapolis.
- Protest in Havana against Trump's Jerusalem Move
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part I)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 3552
- online: 225
- total: 4090752