The Cuban choir Entrevoces, directed by maestra Digna Guerra, won the Grand Prix at the International Choir Competition Serenade 2015, held in Washignton D.C., in the United States.
The choral group, currently touring the United States since June 15th, is also bringing back home the first prize in its category, where different choirs from Canada, Slovakia, the United States and other countries participated.
The competition’s jury has highlighted the high level of the Cuban choral group, its performance and the repertoire selected for the event, in which two pieces by Cuban maestro, Leo Brouwer, stood up. The many times awarded Cuban choir continues its US tour in cities, such as Louisville, Chicago, Durham and Minneapolis.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3020
- online: 93
- total: 4949317