The 16th Week of Italian Culture in Cuba, will open in Havana next November 25 with a wide program of activities for children and adults, which closes on December 1st.
In statements to reporters on Wednesday, the Italian ambassador in Havana, Carmine Robustelli , said this edition of the culture festival will be dedicated to composer Giuseppe Verdi on the 200th anniversary of his birth and the 90th of writer Italo Calvino
According to the diplomat, the essential purpose of the celebration is to promote bonds between artists of the two countries and strengthen cultural relations.
The cultural week's wide variety of activities include puppet shows, book presentations, film screenings and music concerts.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1311
- online: 180
- total: 4097266