The 16th Week of Italian Culture in Cuba, will open in Havana next November 25 with a wide program of activities for children and adults, which closes on December 1st.
In statements to reporters on Wednesday, the Italian ambassador in Havana, Carmine Robustelli , said this edition of the culture festival will be dedicated to composer Giuseppe Verdi on the 200th anniversary of his birth and the 90th of writer Italo Calvino
According to the diplomat, the essential purpose of the celebration is to promote bonds between artists of the two countries and strengthen cultural relations.
The cultural week's wide variety of activities include puppet shows, book presentations, film screenings and music concerts.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1764
- online: 98
- total: 4464250