Cuban singer-songwriter, Silvio Rodríguez, is set to hold concert number 68 of his tour of the Havana neighborhoods at La Dionisia on September 10 at 7 p.m.
The stage of the concert at La Dionisia, located in the municipality of Revolution Square, will be in the square situated at the intersection between Tulipán, Loma, Colón and 39th Streets. Guest artist this time will be American-Cuban Pablo Menéndez and his band Mezcla. Silvio will be accompanied by pianist Jorge Aragón, bassist Jorge Reyes, percussionist Oliver Valdés and percussionist and vibraphonist Emilio Vega.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3275
- online: 112
- total: 4841719