Cuban singer-songwriter, Silvio Rodríguez, is set to hold concert number 68 of his tour of the Havana neighborhoods at La Dionisia on September 10 at 7 p.m.
The stage of the concert at La Dionisia, located in the municipality of Revolution Square, will be in the square situated at the intersection between Tulipán, Loma, Colón and 39th Streets. Guest artist this time will be American-Cuban Pablo Menéndez and his band Mezcla. Silvio will be accompanied by pianist Jorge Aragón, bassist Jorge Reyes, percussionist Oliver Valdés and percussionist and vibraphonist Emilio Vega.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2666
- online: 136
- total: 4368679