Ballet lovers take note that the National Ballet of Cuba has announced 2 performances for the end of October:
On Saturday the 24th. at 8:30 pm., and Sunday the 25th. at 5:00 pm., —in the National Theater of Cuba or Teatro Nacional de Cuba and in the Sala Avellaneda. The program includes…
Tiempo de danzón, Choreographed by: Eduardo Blanco. Music by: Arturo Márquez [Danzón Nº2]. and design by: Ricardo Reymena
Didenoi, Choreographed by: Maruxa Salas. Music by: Dulce Pontes. Lighting by: Pedro Benítez
Triade, Choreographed by: Eduardo Blanco. Music by: Gioachino Rossini. Costumes by: Salvador Fernández
A la luz de tus canciones, Choreographed by: Alicia Alonso. Music by: Ernesto Lecuona [1895-1963], Orlando de la Rosa [1919-1957] y Adolfo Guzmán [1920-1976]. Design by: Ricardo Reymena. Lights by Pedro Benítez.
Rara avis, Choreographed by Alberto Méndez. Music by: George Frideric Haedel y Alessandro Marcello. Costumes by Salvador Fernández.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3088
- online: 127
- total: 4938994