The Cuban Fine Art Council has granted Eduardo Ponjuán the National Fine Art Award for 2013. The prize is presented every year to a Cuban who has excelled in his career as an artist.
Graduated from the National Art School in 1978 and the Higher Institute for the Art in 1983, Eduardo Ponjuán has held more than thirty personal and collective exhibits. His works are in collections at the National Fine Art Museum and the Wifredo Lam Contemporary Art Center, as well as collections at the Peter Ludwig Forum in Aachen and Jürgen Harten in Dusseldorf, Germany, and Nina Menocal in Mexico City.
Ponjuán has been awarded the First Prize at the Fine Art Provincial Exhibition in his city of birth- Pinar del Río-, the First Prize at the Collage Biennial of Malta and others.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4335
- online: 217
- total: 4087058