Old Havana is the venue of several exhibitions as part of the programming of the 35th International Latin American Film Festival currently underway in the Cuban capital.
The Hispanic-American Cultural Center is holding the exhibition Of Eros, Vampires and Tapoks as of December 12th. Some 60 drawings and temperas by Juan Padrón, the director of the famous Cuban animated films Elpidio Valdés and Vampires in Havana, plus a the world premiere of a hundred short length cartoons titled Erotips, make up the exhibition.
Meanwhile, Old Havana’s Diversity Hall is exhibiting Cuba Iluminada (Lit up Cuba), by Spanish photographer, Héctor Garrido, also as part of the festival’s program. The exhibition includes photos of the one hundred most important Cuban cultural celebrities seen through the lens of this Spanish photographer who from 2010 to 2013 has worked on a project that covers all of the island’s cultural areas, including fine arts, music, film, theater, science and sports.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 2346
- online: 181
- total: 8262730