The Company’s youngest generations of dancers have been specially invited to participate in festivities marking the centennial of the birth of great Caribbean poet, Aimé Césaire, currently underway in Fort de France, the capital of Martinique.
The varied program of performances include works of the youth ensemble’s usual repertoire, choreographic pieces which have won Choreography Competitions and some premiers, all of that in the fusion style of which the Company is a genuine pioneer.
Heading the group of 15 and 17 year-old students is company dancer and choreographer, Indira Álvarez, who will also bring to the stage the results of a choreographic exchange with Martinican dance students.
Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba performed in Martinique in 2010 with the show Strength and Rhythm.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 3687
- online: 182
- total: 4086410