The Cuban Culture Ministry has prepared a wide gamut of activities to celebrate another anniversary of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution all over the island.
The programming has reportedly been designed to satisfy tastes, preferences and needs of all types of audiences, including a diversity of cultural forms and expressions, recreational, patrimonial, historical and patriotic activities nationwide.
They include big concerts, performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company, children’s choirs, popular celebrations and parties. In late December and early January soloists and popular bands will have concerts in 168 municipalities. On December 29th all of the country’s concert bands will play at the same time to celebrate the New Year and the victory of the 1959 Revolution.
Children will also enjoy children’s choir performances in all provinces and municipalities in a concert titled “Singing to Life” in culture houses, theaters, movie theaters, parks and squares. Film screenings, comedy shows and contemporary, folk and popular dance shows also included in the program, as well as poetry and music concerts and recitals.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 3279
- online: 121
- total: 5340210