Cuban New Song Movement founder and singer-songwriter, Pablo Milanés, will present his new album Renacimiento (Renaissance) at Havana’s Mella Theater on December 28th and 29th to celebrate the New Year.
Using as a basis the stylistic richness of Cuban music, his new CD Renaissance includes 10 pieces, featuring various Cuban rhythms or music genre, such as “conga”, “changüí”, “guaguancó” and Cuba’s national dance and music genre “danzón.” According to the renowned Cuban composer, the album marks an important moment in his artistic career and is one of aesthetic reflection and joy. Even though its launch will take place at the end of the month, Renaissance is not completely unknown by the island’s audiences, since three of its tunes were sung at Havana’s International Cubadisco Recording Industry Fair. The album has been licensed by Cuba’s Bis Music record label
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 553
- online: 196
- total: 3853377