Oct 4, – The Cuban pop music band Buena Fe wrapped up on Thursday their Venezuelan tour with a concert at the Bicentennial Hall of the Alba Caracas Hotel.
The band was commissioned by the Ministry of Tourism for the promotion of Cuban culture in Venezuela during the 2013 holiday period and has since September toured several states.
The tour began on September 21 in Chichiriviche, Falcón State, passing through Yaracuy, Nueva Esparta and the Capital District. The lyrics reminisced about the Cuban revolution, peace and love, through ballads, pop and alternative rock.
Led by Israel Rojas, songwriter and lead vocals, and Yoel Martinez, guitarist, the band has over 13 years of experience and has recorded eight albums to date.
Good Faith, Buena Fe in Spanish, emerged in 1999 as a duo , then adopted small band format in 2001 and went on to record its first CD called Let Me Enter.
Buena Fe has won several awards and recognitions throughout its artistic life, among the most prominent are Omens and Spyglass.
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2934
- online: 221
- total: 4090134