Renowned Cuban bands will take part in traditional concerts and dancing parties on January 1st to celebrate the 55 anniversary of the victory of the Cuban Revolution.
The activities are organized by the Ministry of Culture and the Cuban Music Institute and will extend to the island’s main public squares. Havana is set to host several concerts and dancing parties at the Anti-imperialist Tribune, Revolution Square, Red Square, the intersection of 124 and 45 streets, the 26th of July Square, and others.
Concert bands will also offer a great simultaneous concert at 10 a.m. on December 29th and children’s choirs will color the country’s houses of culture, theaters, movie theaters and other public sites at 2 p.m. on January 5.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1512
- online: 134
- total: 5035407