Oct 8, -- Cuba women's team suffered its 3rd setback in the I World U23 Volleyball Championship, losing 0-3 to China in the 4th day of the contest, based in Mexico.
Rossana Giel was the top scorer for Cuba with 16 points, 12 of them in the attack.
Today the program includes clashes among Argentina-Japan, Dominican-Italy and Mexico-Turkey, in Group A, while the B will bump Cuba-Kenya, United States-China, and Germany-Brazil.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1933
- online: 152
- total: 4832667