Oct 8, -- Cuba women's team suffered its 3rd setback in the I World U23 Volleyball Championship, losing 0-3 to China in the 4th day of the contest, based in Mexico.
Rossana Giel was the top scorer for Cuba with 16 points, 12 of them in the attack.
Today the program includes clashes among Argentina-Japan, Dominican-Italy and Mexico-Turkey, in Group A, while the B will bump Cuba-Kenya, United States-China, and Germany-Brazil.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1575
- online: 192
- total: 4222141