Oct 8, -- Cuba women's team suffered its 3rd setback in the I World U23 Volleyball Championship, losing 0-3 to China in the 4th day of the contest, based in Mexico.
Rossana Giel was the top scorer for Cuba with 16 points, 12 of them in the attack.
Today the program includes clashes among Argentina-Japan, Dominican-Italy and Mexico-Turkey, in Group A, while the B will bump Cuba-Kenya, United States-China, and Germany-Brazil.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4138
- online: 145
- total: 3860999