Oct 8, -- Cuba women's team suffered its 3rd setback in the I World U23 Volleyball Championship, losing 0-3 to China in the 4th day of the contest, based in Mexico.
Rossana Giel was the top scorer for Cuba with 16 points, 12 of them in the attack.
Today the program includes clashes among Argentina-Japan, Dominican-Italy and Mexico-Turkey, in Group A, while the B will bump Cuba-Kenya, United States-China, and Germany-Brazil.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3889
- online: 128
- total: 4481478