Oct 8, -- Cuba women's team suffered its 3rd setback in the I World U23 Volleyball Championship, losing 0-3 to China in the 4th day of the contest, based in Mexico.
Rossana Giel was the top scorer for Cuba with 16 points, 12 of them in the attack.
Today the program includes clashes among Argentina-Japan, Dominican-Italy and Mexico-Turkey, in Group A, while the B will bump Cuba-Kenya, United States-China, and Germany-Brazil.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 1144
- online: 126
- total: 5425355