Oct 8, -- The Cuban junior judo team traveled on Tuesday to France to develop a training base before the U-21 World Championship based in Slovenia from October 23rd to the 27th.
According to Professor Ronaldo Veitía's statements, the group consists of Yanet Bermoy, Yusmari Garcia, Onix Cortes, Idalis Ortiz and Yurisleidis Hernandez.
Garcia (now at +78 kg) and Yurisleidis Hernandez (52 kg) will also represent Cuba at the II Youth Olympic Games in the Chinese city of Nanking, from 16th to 28th August 2014.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2853
- online: 137
- total: 4461854