Oct 8, -- The Cuban junior judo team traveled on Tuesday to France to develop a training base before the U-21 World Championship based in Slovenia from October 23rd to the 27th.
According to Professor Ronaldo Veitía's statements, the group consists of Yanet Bermoy, Yusmari Garcia, Onix Cortes, Idalis Ortiz and Yurisleidis Hernandez.
Garcia (now at +78 kg) and Yurisleidis Hernandez (52 kg) will also represent Cuba at the II Youth Olympic Games in the Chinese city of Nanking, from 16th to 28th August 2014.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2873
- online: 125
- total: 4938779