Oct 8, -- The Cuban junior judo team traveled on Tuesday to France to develop a training base before the U-21 World Championship based in Slovenia from October 23rd to the 27th.
According to Professor Ronaldo Veitía's statements, the group consists of Yanet Bermoy, Yusmari Garcia, Onix Cortes, Idalis Ortiz and Yurisleidis Hernandez.
Garcia (now at +78 kg) and Yurisleidis Hernandez (52 kg) will also represent Cuba at the II Youth Olympic Games in the Chinese city of Nanking, from 16th to 28th August 2014.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 4063
- online: 205
- total: 4100018