Oct 8, -- A group of 10 Cuban chess players will compete in events based in Colombia and Panama.
The Cubans will intervene at the Bogotá Central University Open from October 10th to 15th, as well as the Panama Open, the 29th of this month to November 5th.
The team consists of Isam Ortiz, Yuri Gonzalez, Aramis Álvarez, Carlos Hevia and Reynaldo Vera, by men, while Yaniet Marrero, Oleiny Linares, Maritza Arribas and Lisandra Ordaz will do it for women.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4002
- today: 3204
- online: 154
- total: 6387225