Oct 8, -- A group of 10 Cuban chess players will compete in events based in Colombia and Panama.
The Cubans will intervene at the Bogotá Central University Open from October 10th to 15th, as well as the Panama Open, the 29th of this month to November 5th.
The team consists of Isam Ortiz, Yuri Gonzalez, Aramis Álvarez, Carlos Hevia and Reynaldo Vera, by men, while Yaniet Marrero, Oleiny Linares, Maritza Arribas and Lisandra Ordaz will do it for women.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 2065
- online: 144
- total: 4951729