Oct 8, -- A group of 10 Cuban chess players will compete in events based in Colombia and Panama.
The Cubans will intervene at the Bogotá Central University Open from October 10th to 15th, as well as the Panama Open, the 29th of this month to November 5th.
The team consists of Isam Ortiz, Yuri Gonzalez, Aramis Álvarez, Carlos Hevia and Reynaldo Vera, by men, while Yaniet Marrero, Oleiny Linares, Maritza Arribas and Lisandra Ordaz will do it for women.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 950
- online: 118
- total: 5239382