Oct 8, -- A group of 10 Cuban chess players will compete in events based in Colombia and Panama.
The Cubans will intervene at the Bogotá Central University Open from October 10th to 15th, as well as the Panama Open, the 29th of this month to November 5th.
The team consists of Isam Ortiz, Yuri Gonzalez, Aramis Álvarez, Carlos Hevia and Reynaldo Vera, by men, while Yaniet Marrero, Oleiny Linares, Maritza Arribas and Lisandra Ordaz will do it for women.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 3735
- online: 128
- total: 5671985