Oct 8, -- A group of 10 Cuban chess players will compete in events based in Colombia and Panama.
The Cubans will intervene at the Bogotá Central University Open from October 10th to 15th, as well as the Panama Open, the 29th of this month to November 5th.
The team consists of Isam Ortiz, Yuri Gonzalez, Aramis Álvarez, Carlos Hevia and Reynaldo Vera, by men, while Yaniet Marrero, Oleiny Linares, Maritza Arribas and Lisandra Ordaz will do it for women.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2545
- online: 106
- total: 5855892