Havana, November 7 (RHC-ACN)-- Undoubtedly, the game between the runner-up, Industriales, and the third seat, Matanzas, at Victoria de Giron Park, will meet today the highest expectations at the start of the fourth subseries, in the second stage of the 57th Cuban National Baseball Series.
The latter beat 2-1 the current monarch, Granma, which amounted a streak of seven wins in a row, while Industriales lost 1-2 at home to the now leader Las Tunas.
In this second round, Matanzas plays better than Industriales as it totals five wins and three losses, while the team from the Cuban capital has balance of two wins and seven losses.
In another interesting match, the leader Las Tunas will receive Artemisa, who swept Pinar del Río in their last subseries.
And finally, Granma, who in this second stage leads with balance of 7-2, will face away Pinar del Rio (2-7), who now appears last after losing thrice to Artemisa.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 2868
- online: 131
- total: 4373193