Antonio Becali Garrido
Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- According to a release read on primetime newscast Wednestay evening, the Council of State, following the proposal of its President, has agreed to demote the president of the National Institute of Sports, Physical Education and Recreation (INDER),Antonio Eduardo Becali Garrido, due to deficiencies in his work.
The note added that Becali will be replaced by Osvaldo Caridad Vento Montiller, current vice president of INDER.
According to the release, Vento Montiller has a degree in Physical Education. Within the sports authority he has held different responsibilities, indluding being INDER´s vice president for 18 years.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 1988
- online: 151
- total: 6039175