Havana, July 11 (RHC)-- The Cuban women’s water polo team will be arriving in South Korea to compete in the World Championship in Gwangju. ‘
We are ready to makie history’, right forward Aliannis Ramirez posted on Facebook.
The tournament will take place between July 12th and 28th as part of the World Water Sports Championships.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 2618
- online: 157
- total: 6668614