The Cuban delegation of athletes for the XVIII Pan-Am Games is in great health, Pablo Castillo, principal of the Institute of Sports Medicine told the press.
Minutes before the Cuban flag was hoisted in Lima, Castillo said: ‘No athlete has been reported injured, and they all are in optimal health condition’.
‘We will be facing temperatures of 15 and 16 degrees Celsius, and we alerted our athletes to keep themselves warm in order to avoid temperature-related problems’, Castillo seized the opportunity to say that the Cuban delegation has medical staff in the three main housing places: the Villa Panamericana, Huacho and El Callao.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Spain's King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia to visit Cuba in November
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 9
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4089
- today: 70
- online: 70
- total: 6494490