Peruvian Olympic Committee General Secretary, Carlos Manuel Lazarte
Havana, July 25 (RHC) – Peruvian Olympic Committee General Secretary, Carlos Manuel Lazarte, expressed on Wednesday his confidence that the XVIII Pan-American Games will be a total success, two days before the opening ceremony to be held Friday 26 of July.
During a press conference, Lazarte, praised the hard work that Peruvians have been doing in order to guarantee the smooth operation of that very complex continental sport´s meeting. Lazarte confirmed the presence of 41 different National Olympic Committees in Lima for the event.
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6666
- today: 7646
- online: 176
- total: 7311822