Peruvian Olympic Committee General Secretary, Carlos Manuel Lazarte
Havana, July 25 (RHC) – Peruvian Olympic Committee General Secretary, Carlos Manuel Lazarte, expressed on Wednesday his confidence that the XVIII Pan-American Games will be a total success, two days before the opening ceremony to be held Friday 26 of July.
During a press conference, Lazarte, praised the hard work that Peruvians have been doing in order to guarantee the smooth operation of that very complex continental sport´s meeting. Lazarte confirmed the presence of 41 different National Olympic Committees in Lima for the event.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 1024
- online: 129
- total: 6632771