Lima, August 26 (RHC) – The Cuban Lorenzo Perez, Special Olympic and World Champion and record holder, won this Sunday the Gold medal in the 400 m Freestyle in Swimming, in the Lima 2019 Special Pan-Am Games.
The Granma native had the best reaction time at the starting sign in the Finals, 0.69 seconds, and dominated 4 of the 7 partials during the race. The Silver medalist was Colombian Nelson Crispin and the Bronze went for Mexican Raul Gutierrez.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 1603
- online: 109
- total: 7000072