Havana, September 14 (RHC) – The three Cuban boxers who made their respective debuts this Saturday in Yekaterimburg, Russia, did it with victories in their bouts.
Yosvany Veitía (52 kg), Andy Cruz (63) and Arlen López (75), all won by unanimous decision and advanced to the next round in their respective categories.
Andy Cruz defeated Belgium´s Ibrahima Diallo, Arlen Lopez beat Algerian Younes Nemouchi, and World Champion Veitia was superior to Algerian Mohamed Flissi.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 9552
- online: 142
- total: 7015959