Oct 14, -- The Cuban GM Lazaro Bruzon said goodbye with tables facing his pair, Hungarian Richard Rapport (2676), at the “Entre Faros” I International Chess Tournament, which ended on Monday at the Library of Muxia, Galicia, Spain.
The Cuban, who closed in the penultimate place with 3.5 points, split the point with white pieces against his European opponent.
The Peruvian GM Julio Granda with 4.5 points and his counterparts Richard Rapport, from Hungary, and Ivan Cheparinov of Bulgaria, both with 4 units, are vying for 1st place on Monday with Rapport-Cheparinov and Salgado-Granda duels.
Meanwhile, the Greek island of Rhodes will be the next destination of Cuban GM Leinier Dominguez, confirmed by the St. Petersburg team for the European Championship Chess Club, to be held on the 20th, where 52 teams will compete.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2623
- online: 183
- total: 4089823