Oct 15, -- The Santiago de Cuba team will debut on November 3rd against Havana's Industriales, the main baseball classic of the Island, while Guantánamo begin its deal with a demanding commitment against the Sancti Spiritus' Los Gallos.
Meanwhile, Camagüey opens with a balanced staff of veterans and newcomers, such as catcher Lednier Ricardo, infielders Marino Luis and Alexander Ayala, outfielders William Luis, and Dairon Varona, and pitchers Vicyoandry Odelín and Norge Ruiz.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2317
- online: 117
- total: 6039504