Oct 15, -- The Santiago de Cuba team will debut on November 3rd against Havana's Industriales, the main baseball classic of the Island, while Guantánamo begin its deal with a demanding commitment against the Sancti Spiritus' Los Gallos.
Meanwhile, Camagüey opens with a balanced staff of veterans and newcomers, such as catcher Lednier Ricardo, infielders Marino Luis and Alexander Ayala, outfielders William Luis, and Dairon Varona, and pitchers Vicyoandry Odelín and Norge Ruiz.
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2869
- online: 122
- total: 5336367