Oct 15, -- The Santiago de Cuba team will debut on November 3rd against Havana's Industriales, the main baseball classic of the Island, while Guantánamo begin its deal with a demanding commitment against the Sancti Spiritus' Los Gallos.
Meanwhile, Camagüey opens with a balanced staff of veterans and newcomers, such as catcher Lednier Ricardo, infielders Marino Luis and Alexander Ayala, outfielders William Luis, and Dairon Varona, and pitchers Vicyoandry Odelín and Norge Ruiz.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 1813
- online: 100
- total: 5144809