Oct 15, -- The Santiago de Cuba team will debut on November 3rd against Havana's Industriales, the main baseball classic of the Island, while Guantánamo begin its deal with a demanding commitment against the Sancti Spiritus' Los Gallos.
Meanwhile, Camagüey opens with a balanced staff of veterans and newcomers, such as catcher Lednier Ricardo, infielders Marino Luis and Alexander Ayala, outfielders William Luis, and Dairon Varona, and pitchers Vicyoandry Odelín and Norge Ruiz.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 2988
- online: 201
- total: 6773544