Oct 15, -- The Santiago de Cuba team will debut on November 3rd against Havana's Industriales, the main baseball classic of the Island, while Guantánamo begin its deal with a demanding commitment against the Sancti Spiritus' Los Gallos.
Meanwhile, Camagüey opens with a balanced staff of veterans and newcomers, such as catcher Lednier Ricardo, infielders Marino Luis and Alexander Ayala, outfielders William Luis, and Dairon Varona, and pitchers Vicyoandry Odelín and Norge Ruiz.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2827
- online: 143
- total: 5537380